The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality - making it one of the best-selling favourites among doTERRA essential oils.
- When ingested, Peppermint essential oil promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Peppermint oil promotes digestive health when taken internally*
- Repels bugs naturally
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops of Peppermint essential oil in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to your favourite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist
- Place one drop of Peppermint essential oil in the palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange oil and one drop Frankincense oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.