BergaMet Pro+ from the Citrus Bergamia Risso (Bergamot) plant represents an effective approach in supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
The ingredients in BergaMet Pro+ help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The Flavonoids and Anthocyanins in BergaMet Pro+ protect the body against free radicals. (Extremely active, aggressive particles that can cause a lot of damage).
BergaMet Pro+ is formulated for those who are interested in cardiovascular and metabolic health, including those with concerns regarding cholesterol, statin drugs, diabetes, fatty liver and pre-diabetes/insulin resistant metabolic states. BergaMet Pro+ promotes healthy weigh.
BergaMet – What is it, and how does it work?
Bergamot was known through traditional use of the fruit in Calabrian regions for decades as having beneficial effects in supporting and promoting health.
Bergamot differs from other citrus fruits not only because of the composition of its antioxidant flavonoids, but because of their particularly high content. Flavonoids polyphenols such as Naringin and Neohesperin may assist maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- May assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar/glucose levels in healthy individuals
- May assist in the maintenance of normal/healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- May assist in the maintenance of a normal/healthy LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio
- A rich source of antioxidants and flavonoids.
Citrus Aurantium Fruit Juice (Bergamot 43%) 650 mg
Equiv to 65g of fresh juice
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg.
Chromium (as picolinate) 200 mcg.
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg
Olea European leaf extract 100 mg
Equivalent to 1.2g dry leaf
R,S-alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
Take 1 tablet twice daily
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- As a precaution do not take BergaMet during pregnancy, or when lactating.
- BergaMet is not for the treatment of high cholesterol, but may help to maintain cholesterol levels within the healthy range and maintain the HDL/LDL ratio.
- Blood cholesterol levels should be regularly checked.
Always read the label and use only as directed
Cardiologist Dr Ross Walker who has the world’s most clinical experience with BergaMet has been trialing it for over 6 months and in his opinion it is the important natural product for the management of cardiometabolic health that has been available over the past 30 years.
Also leading cardiologists and clinics in the USA have been using and recommending BergaMet Pro + for the past 12 months. They include: NYU Langone Clinic in New York, Miami Baptist Hospital, Commonwealth University of Virginia, University of Chicago, Scripps in San Diego, Princeton Longevity Clinic in New Jersey, Boston Heart Diagnostics in the USA.