Brauer Baby & Child Sleep Product Information
Babies and children don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your child is having problems sleeping, they may be:
- difficult to settle at night
- overtired and irritable during the day
- restless and appear over-stimulated
- regularly waking up in the night.
If you are concerned about your child’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- Babies and children enjoy a bedtime routine that gently winds them down and prepares them for sleep. Your routine might include a soothing bath (try Brauer Baby Naturals Sleepytime Bath), a bedtime story and a lullaby.
- Talk with your child about any worries they have that might be making it difficult for them to sleep.
- Protect young children from frightening information on the news or in adult conversations that they don’t need to know about.
Brauer Baby & Child Sleep Directions:
Infants and children 6 months – 2 years: 1 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 mL.
Give every half hour for 4 doses before sleep, every night for 1 week. May be repeated if required. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Brauer Baby & Child Sleep Ingredients
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 9C, Arsenicum album 6C, Belladonna 6C, Chamomilla 30C, Coffea 6C, Gelsemium 9C, Ignatia 6C, Nux vomica 9C, Pulsatilla 9C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose