Brauer Baby & Child Teething Product Information
Babies don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your baby is teething, they may:
- have red swollen gums
- chew or gnaw at their gums (and anything else they can get hold of!)
- rub their cheeks and pull their ears
- be irritable and have more restless sleep
- show less interest in their food.
Brauer Baby & Child Teething Directions:
Infants under 6 months: 0.5 mL.
Infants 6 months and over: 1 mL
Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Brauer Baby & Child Teething Ingredients
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum nap. 30C; Actaea spicata 6C; Belladonna 30C; Chamomilla 30C; Colocynthis 6C; Kreosotum 6C; Merc. sol. 6C; Nux vomica 6C; Silicea 6C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose