Brauer Naturals Bath & Body Wash Product Information
- Throw out the soap! Soap removes the layer of natural oils and disrupts the natural acid mantle on your bub’s skin, making it more prone to irritation and infection. It’s also ideal if you can avoid products that contain petrochemicals or parabens.
- Use warm (rather than hot) bath water and keep baths under 10 minutes to avoid drying out bub’s skin.
- Gently pat bub’s skin dry with a soft towel after their bath. Don’t rub their skin vigorously with a towel as this can be irritating.
- Keep your bub’s skin well moisturised by following their bath with a massage using Naturals Baby Massage Oil or use Baby Soft Skin Lotion from top to tiny toes.
- If your bub is prone to itchy, dry skin or eczema, take care not to overdress them during the day or at bedtime. It’s best to use several thin layers of clothing rather than one thick layer.
Brauer Naturals Bath & Body Wash Directions:
Add a small amount to running bath water or onto a soft cloth to gently wash bub’s skin.
Brauer Naturals Bath & Body Wash Ingredients
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (and) Glycerin (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Purified water, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, Paw Paw ferment, Shea butter, Honey, Xanthan Gum, Coco Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mandarin oil.