Fusion Health Organic Calcium Advanced Product Information
Fusion Health Organic Calcium Advanced helps maintain bone (mineral) density, which may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, and reduce the risk of fractures in osteoporotic and older adults. It supports healthy weight management, and may help maintain normal cardiovascular function, blood pressure and cholesterol in healthy people.
Fusion Health Organic Calcium Advanced is particularly beneficial for women over 40 years of age, pregnant women and nursing mothers, people with osteoporosis or a family history of osteoporosis, older adults, growing children and teenagers, people on extended bed rest, overweight people, coffee drinkers, smokers, and people doing strenuous exercise.
Fusion Health Calcium Advanced contains a premium organic calcium complex with nutritional cofactors (vitamin D, vitamin K, boron and silica) formulated to
- Support bone formation and density
- Reduce calcium loss from bone
- Assist in the prevention of osteoporosis
- Support nerve and muscle function
- Strengthen bones, teeth and nails
Fusion Health Organic Calcium Advanced Directions
- Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily or as professionally advised
- Child 6-12 years: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily.
- Best time to take Organic Calcium Advanced is at night before bed.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Fusion Health Organic Calcium Advanced Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium bisglycinate chelate 559 mg equiv. calcium 100 mg
- Calcium citrate hydrate 480 mg equiv. calcium 100 mg
- Total elemental Calcium 200mg
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D) 250IU
- Phytomenadione (vitamin K) 50 mcg
- Silica – colloidal anhydrous 32.1 mg equiv. silicon 15 mg
- Borax 4.41 mg equiv. boron 500 mcg
Contains No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products