Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic Product Information
Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic is a multi-purpose expectorant to relieve cough associated with
- Bronchial congestion
- Common cold and flu
- Upper respiratory infections including laryngitis
Also, soothes bronchial airways and helps maintain healthy lung function.
Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic is a synergistic formula containing the Western herbal expectorants, Elecampane and White Horehound, plus Chinese herbs to relieve cough due to bronchial congestion (whether productive or unproductive), bronchial dryness or bronchial spasm associated with bronchitis, common cold, flu and upper respiratory infections such as laryngitis.
In addition to being a multi-purpose expectorant and antitussive, this medicine provides antiinfective, antiallergic, bronchodilator, demulcent (soothes bronchial airways), anticatarrhal (resolves mucous), antiinflammatory and detoxifying effects to promote healthy lung and respiratory function. It also provides trophorestorative (tonic) action on the lungs to assist with recuperation.
Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic Directions
- Take 2 – 3 tablets once or twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- Not to be taken during pregnancy
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner
- Use only as directed. Always read the label.
Contains No artificial colours, flavours, yeast, wheat, gluten, sugar, dairy or animal products.