Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food. Take capsules whole, or open capsules and mix contents with preferred beverage or sprinkle over food.
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component that provides tensile strength and firmness of connective tissues found in the body, particularly skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone.
- Marine collagen is sourced from deep sea fish supplied by Gelita in Brazil.
- Gelita marine collagen is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and contains a minimum of 90% protein.
- Collagen contains two superfoods, Acerola berry and organic Guava leaf.
- Acerola berries provide a rich source of natural vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage and contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Vitamin C is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function.
- Organic Guava leaf provides a rich source of natural zinc, an important antioxidant which protects against free radicals, supports normal skin structure and wound healing and is necessary for the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Herbs of Gold Collagen, in conjunction with antioxidant support from vitamin C and zinc, contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function and maintenance of skin, skin structure, wound healing and normal hair and nails.
- Marine collagen is derived from fish.
|Servings per pack: 30 Serving size: 1 Capsule (833mg)|
|Avg qty per serving||Avg qty per 100g|
|Protein, total||LESS THAN 1g||49.3g|
|Fat, total||LESS THAN 1g||LESS THAN 1g|
|Carbohydrate||LESS THAN 1g||21.9g|
|Sugars||LESS THAN 1g||LESS THAN 1g|
|Sodium||LESS THAN 1mg||54.3mg|
|Vitamin C||69.5mg (174% RDI^)||8.3g|
|Zinc||1.2mg (10% RDI^)||144mg|
|Ingredients: Marine collagen powder (48%), Acerola berry extract, hypromellose, certified organic Guava leaf extract, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silica colloidal anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.|
|Marine collagen is derived from fish.|