Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold Product Information
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help maintain healthy immune system function.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains traditional herbs with tonic properties which help to relieve fatigue and exhaustion, restore vitality during periods of fatigue and to combat mental fatigue from overwork.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold is beneficial during times of stress and helps relieve the stress of study or work.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold restores, supports and enhances cognitive function, mental capacity and physical performance during times of stress, fatigue and exhaustion.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains herbs with adaptogenic activity. Adaptogenic herbs promote resistance to stress and help maintain normal body functioning during times of mental or physical stress.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support recuperation and assist convalescence.
- Astragalus and Siberian ginseng have been used for over 2000 years in traditional Chinese medicine to support stamina and endurance and to relieve fatigue.
Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold Directions:
Adults – Take 1 tablet once or twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root||1g|
|stand. to contain ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc & Rd 12.5mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root||1g|
|Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) root||1g|
|stand. to contain ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rb1, Rb2, Rc & Rd 30mg|
|Withania somnifera (Withania) root||1.5g|
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||4.5g|
|TOTAL GINSENOSIDES CALCULATED AS Rg1 42.5mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|