Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 Product Information
- Alpha Lipoic 300 is a potent antioxidant and a free radical scavenger that helps combat oxidative stress.
- Alpha Lipoic acid (ALA) easily converts to its reduced form, dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA), which also acts as an antioxidant. This makes ALA/DHLA a potent antioxidant couple.
- Alpha lipoic acid is unique as it acts as an antioxidant and/or neutralizes free radicals in both fat and water soluble tissues in the body.
- Regenerates and prolongs the life of other antioxidants including vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10 and glutathione.
- Due to its capacity to recycle other antioxidants, alpha lipoic acid strengthens the body’s antioxidant network and contributes to the synergy of antioxidants.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 assists glucose metabolism and is involved in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 helps maintain normal blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 helps maintain nerve health.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 is involved in energy production.
Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 Directions:
Adults – Take one capsule, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Due to alpha lipoic acid’s influence on blood glucose metabolism, those taking hypoglycaemic medications or insulin should monitor their blood sugar levels on a regular basis.
Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 Ingredients
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|R,S-alpha Lipoic acid||300mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|