Herbs of Gold Astra Restore Product Information
Herbs of Gold Astra Restore contains traditional herbs used in China and Asia for:
- Strengthening & restoring Qi, the body’s vital energy
- Helping the body adapt to stress
- Recuperation & convalescence
- Relieving fatigue & restoring strength
- Beneficial during times of stress.
- Helps relieve the stress of study or work.
- Astragalus has been used for over two thousand years in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for strengthening and restoring Qi, the body’s vital energy.
- Astragalus is used in TCM to enhance the immune system; to relieve cold and flu symptoms, increase and restore vitality in cases of frequent or recurrent colds.
- By strengthening and restoring the body’s vital energy, Astragalus is used in TCM to increase stamina and endurance and combat fatigue.
- Astragalus is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an adaptogen, promoting resistance and helping the body adapt during times of physical, emotional or environmental stress.
- Astragalus is a TCM tonic used for recuperation and convalescence.
- Siberian Ginseng has been used for over 2000 years in Asia as a tonic to increase stamina and endurance.
- Siberian Ginseng is traditionally used in Asia as an adaptogen, promoting resistance and helping the body adapt during times of physical, emotional or environmental stress.
- Siberian Ginseng is a revitalising and restorative tonic used during times of fatigue or debility, convalescence and recuperation, during periods of reduced ability to work or concentrate and support mental or physical performance during or after mental and physical stress.
- Siberian Ginseng supports vitality and energy during times of stress.
- Goji berries have been used for over 2000 years in TCM to strengthen and restore Yin, for the relief of fatigue.
- Codonopsis is used in TCM as a tonic to strengthen and restore Qi, the body’s vital energy.
- Codonopsis is used in TCM for the relief of fatigue or where there is a lack of strength.
- Astra Restore contains Astragalus and Goji berry, traditional herbs used in Chinese medicine for the relief of ‘fatigue syndrome’.
Herbs of Gold Astra Restore Directions:
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Herbs of Gold Astra Restore Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||3g|
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root||3g|
|Lycium barbarum (Goji) fruit||2.5g|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||1g|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|