Herbs of Gold Stress Ease Adrenal Support Product Information
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains the class of herbs known as adaptogens, these promote resistance to stress and help to maintain normal body functioning during stress.
- The herbs in Stress Ease Adrenal Support are supported by the amino acid tyrosine and are formulated to help relieve the stress of study or work.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Rhodiola, standardised to contain the active components, salidroside and rosavin, which may enhance physical and mental performance during times of stress and/or fatigue.
- Rhodiola supports exercise endurance and performance and has been traditionally used in Eastern Europe and Asia to relieve fatigue, enhance physical and mental endurance and increase work productivity.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Withania, an Ayurvedic tonic used traditionally to restore vitality during debilitation, stress and exhaustion.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Licorice which has been traditionally used as an adrenal tonic.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains the amino acid Tyrosine, an essential precursor to hormones that regulate stress responses.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support may help to perform in peak condition.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Stress Ease Adrenal Support Directions:
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Stress Ease Adrenal Support Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root||400mg|
|stand. to contain salidroside 2mg|
|stand. to contain rosavin 3mg|
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root||1.5g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||1g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root||1g|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|