Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron Product Information
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron has been formulated to help prevent nutritional deficiencies of calcium and other minerals. Exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium may help teenage and young adult women reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium is important for everyone – women, men and children of all ages.
- Calcium is important for strengthening bone and tissue in order to maximise bone density. A diet low in calcium may lead to osteoporosis later in life, which is a particular concern to women, whose requirements increase after menopause.
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains:
- Calcium – a vital mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Magnesium – enhances calcium absorption and deposition.
- Boron – a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body.
- Zinc – an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc. Hence, whenever calcium consumption is increased, zinc should be included.
- Vitamin D3 – assists in the regulation of calcium balance.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron Directions:
Adults- Take 1 tablet, three times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium (as citrate)||237.3mg|
|Calcium (from hydroxyapatite)||39mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 276.3MG|
|Magnesium (as oxide)||125mg|
|Boron (as Borax)||1mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1.5mg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||300mcg|
|equiv. vit. D3 100IU|
|Phytomenadione (vit. K1)||2.5mcg|
|and herbal extract equiv. to dry|
|Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb||50mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut,yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|