Concentrated EPA & DHA fish oil
Herbs of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate is a high-strength fish oil supplement rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- High-strength EPA/DHA
- Heavy metal tested
- Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can be therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 Concentrate uses high-grade, sustainably sourced fish oil that undergoes molecular distillation and purification steps. Omega-3 Concentrate is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
- Omega-3 Concentrate supports eye and skin health, and healthy cardiovascular system function. It also helps maintain brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Omega-3 Concentrate supports healthy foetal development by supporting healthy eye and brain development, and supports brain function in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Omega-3 Concentrate supports cognitive function and memory recall.
- Fish oil is anti-inflammatory and supports joint health.
- Omega-3 Concentrate helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
Adults and children over 12 years - For general wellbeing: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
For brain health, cognitive function, circulation and eye health: Take 2 capsules daily, with food.
For joint health: Take 2-6 capsules daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Each capsule contains:
Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides 1.087g
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 500mg
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 206mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, yeast, lactose, or artificial colours or flavours.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains sulfites.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.