Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic is a multi-purpose expectorant to relieve cough associated with
- Bronchial congestion
- Common cold and flu
- Upper respiratory infections including laryngitis
Features and benefits
Herbs used in traditional Chinese and/or Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve mild bronchial coughs
- Clear mucous congestion
- Ease spasmodic coughing
- Soothe bronchial airways
- Support healthy lung and respiratory function
- Suitable for both wet and dry coughs
- Can be combines with Fusion Cold & Flu to help reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms
- Also available as a capsule
Adults - Take 7-10mL once or twice daily
Do not use in children
An extra dose may be taken as professionally adviced.
Dilute each dose in 50ml of water or juice
Each 5ml contains extract equiv. to dry
Inula helenium (Elecampane) root 450mg
Marrubium vulgare (White Horehound) herb 425mg
Pinelliaa ternata (Pinellia) rhizome 400mg
Aster tataricus (Aster) root 265mg
Houttuynia (Houttuynia cordata>) herb 265mg
Platycodon grandiflorus (Balloonflower) root 265mg
Stemona japonica (Stemona) root 250mg
Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Chinese licorice) root 170mg
Thyme oil (Thyme oil) 10mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.