Specially formulated to support men's health, relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) and help maintain the health of the male reproductive system.
Features and benefits
- Aids the management of medically diagnosed BPH (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia) and provides relief from its symptoms, including increase urinary frequency, night-time urination (nocturia), and urinary urgency, weakness of the urinary stream, difficulty starting urination (hesitancy), dribbling after urination and incomplete emptying of the bladder.
- Supports sperm production and the normal functioning motility of sperm in healthy men.
- May help maintain healthy levels of testosterone and other male hormones and aid the management of androgen deficiency (also known as andropause or 'male menopause') associated with normal ageing. Symptoms of androgen deficiency may include decreased virility, low libido, muscular weakness, joint pain, stress and poor memory.
- May help to address hair loss (male and female pattern baldness)
- Also supports healthy cognitive, cardiovascular, liver and immune system function.
- To further support sex drive and performance, we recommend taking Fusion® Libido alongside Men's Balance.
Adults - Take 2 capsules once or twice daily
BPH: Take 2 capsules twice daily
Take 1 or 2 capsules daily
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) fruit 900mg
equiv. to standardised fatty acids 81mg
Curcuma zedoaria (White Turmeric) rhizome 880mg
Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) herb 850mg
Cuscuta hygrophilae (Cuscuta) seed 500mg
Morinda officinalis (Morinda) root 500mg
Ligustrum lucidium (Ligustrum) fruit 400mg
Scrophularia ningpoensis (Black Figwort) root 400mg
Cullen corylifolium (Psoralea) fruit 350mg
Curcurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil 450mg
Zinc (Zinc glycinate) 41.6mg
equiv. to zinc 12.5mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 62.5mcg
equiv. to selenium 25mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.