Herbs of Gold BurnX is formulated with Svetol® Green coffee bean extract and Coleus to help reduce body fat improve body composition when used in conjunction with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
- With Green coffee bean Svetol® extract
- Fat metabolism
- BurnX supports fat metabolism, thermogenesis and energy expenditure so may help reduce body fat and improve body composition by improving lean tissue to body fat ratio
- Svetol® Green coffee bean extract may help reduce body fat and improve body composition by improving lean tissue to body fat ratio
- Coleus may assist fat loss and may help reduce excess body fat
- Coleus root may improve body composition by improving the lean tissue to body fat ratio so maintains and supports healthy Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), believed to be the most pharmacologically active constituent responsible for its beneficial effect
- Green tea catechins and caffeine maintain and support fat metabolism thermogenesis and energy expenditure
- Carnitine supports fat metabolism
- Carnitine assists in the transport of fat across cell membranes in muscle tissue for use as an energy source
Adults only - Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Best taken in conjunction with a healthy, energy-controlled diet and physical activity
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Coffea canephora (Green coffee) seed (Svetol®) 933mg
stand. to contain chlorogenic acids 63.33mg
stand. to contain 5-caffeoylquinic acid 16.67mg
stand. to contain caffeine 2.67mg
Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf 6.25g
stand. to contain epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG) 75mg
Plectranthus barbatus (Coleus) root 5.67g
stand. to contain forskolin 16.67mg
Levocarnitine (L-carnitine) 30mg
Each tablet contains not more than 27.67mg caffeine
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.