Activates and hydrates dry skin. Extracts of anthyllis, witch hazel and carrot enliven and balance pale, dehydrated skin.
Revitalising Day Cream gently restores the rhythms for almost all skin conditions. Pallid, dry skin is enlivened with this activating mosituriser. A lightweight moisturiser which balances the oil and moisture content of the skin, with its light citrus scent, refreshes and enlivens skin. Extracts of calendula combine with nurturing oils to balance oil anthyllis and witch hazel which replensishes the skin.
Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply a small amount evenly to the face, neck and décolleté with your fingers. Revitalising Day Cream is perfect as a primer before applying make-up. In the evening, we recommend using Night Serum or Renewing Night Conditioner as a non-oily night time care product.
All our moisturisers are concentrated and are formulated to applied as follows:
- warm around a large a pea size between the palms of your hand to melt the waxes
- apply to your face, that's still moist from Toner, with both palms, gently pressing into your skin. Toner aids absorption of your moisturiser, and ensures an even and economical application.
Aqua, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lecithin, Triticum Vulgare Bran Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Parfum*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Algin, Xanthan Gum, *from natural essential oils.
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATURE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- We do not test on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation, and are recovered under fair conditions