Traditional lung support
Herbs of Gold Lung Detox is a great-tasting berry flavoured liquid herbal formula with antioxidant herbs grape seed and Thyme, traditionally used in Western medicine to support lung health.
- High strength grape seed
- With thyme and ivy leaf
- Lung Antiox contains Grape Seed, high in prcyanidins, or oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), and Thyme, which are antioxidant herbs to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Lung Antiox contains herbs tradtionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease excess mucous and chest phlegm.
- White horehound is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous and relieve cough.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayuvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory to relieve inflammation and reduce symptoms of sinusitis.
- Lung Antiox is available in a delicious berry flavour and is naturally sweetened with stevia.
Shake well before use
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 5mL, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take in water or juice.
Each 5mL contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed 9.47g
stand. to contain procyanidins 75mg
Albizia lebbeck (Albizia) stem bark 1.5g
Marrubium vulgare (white horehound) herb top 1.5g
Thymus vulgare (Thyme) leaf 500mg
Hedera helix (Ivy) leaf 150mg
Contains potassium sorbate.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweetners.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Contains potassium sorbate.