Herbs of Gold Children's Cold Care is a delicious blackcurrant flavoured liquid containing herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of colds and flu.
- With Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf
- Delicious blackcurrant flavour
- Naturally sweetened
- Children's Cold Care contains Elderberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds, including mild upper respiratory tract congestion and cough
- Elderberry is used traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat
- Echinacea supports the immune system to fight illness and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu
- Elderberry and Echinacea are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is naturally sweetened with Stevia and is suitable for use in children two years and older
- For maximum benefit, start taking at the onset of cold & flu symptoms
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice
Children 2-4 years - Take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5-8 years - Take 7.5mL, twice daily
Children 9-12 years - Take 10mL, twice daily
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief or mild fever. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Each 5mL contains:
Sambuscus nigra (Elderberry) juice conc. equiv. fresh fruit 2g
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf ext. equiv. fresh 500mg
Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root ext. equiv. dry 250mg
Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains potassium sorbate.