With the ability to positively affect mood, Melissa essential oil is often used internally to reduce tense feelings, promote relaxation, and calm feelings of nervousness.*
- May help to support a healthy immune system when taken internally*
- Internal use can help calm tension and nerves*
- Encourages a relaxing atmosphere
- Diffuse at night or rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest
- Diffuse Melissa essential oil to create a relaxing environment.
- Add to moisturizer or a spray bottle with water and spritz on face to rejuvenate skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion - use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Internal use - dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid
Topical use - apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.