Supports of Gold Alcohol Free Liver Tonic is a pleasant tasting peppermint flavoured tonic that contains St Mary's thistle to support liver health.
- With St Mary's thistle
- Supports healthly liver function
- Healthy digestion
- Alcohol Free Liver Tonic contains St Mary's thistle, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver. St Mary's thistle supports healthy digestion and also acts as an antioxidant to reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Alcohol Free Liver Tonic contains Gentian and Dandelion, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as bitter tonics to stimulate gastric secretions, improve digestive weakness and relieve loss of appetite.
- St Mary's thistle and Gentian are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion
- Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a cholagogue to promote bile flow from the gall bladder
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a blood purifier and laxative to relieve constipation.
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 10mL, twice daily, 20 minutes before food
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Each 10ml contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) fruit 6g
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root 400mg
Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root 150mg
Cynara scolymus (Globe artichoke) leaf 100mg
Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root 100mg
Naturally sweetened with Stevia rebaudiana
Contains potassium sorbate
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavouring or sweeteners
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains Potassium sorbate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.