Cold water salmon
Herbs of Gold Natural Salmon Oil is sourced from cold water salmon and is rich in omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaeenoic acid (DHA).
- Cold water Salmon
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
- Salmon oil contains omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Salmon oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids. Natural Salmon Oil helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Natural Salmon Oil supports cognitive function, eye health and skin health.
- Natural Salmon Oil supports healthy blood circulation and cardiovascular system function.
- Natural Salmon Oil maintains brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Natural Salmon Oil supports healthy foetal eye and brain development, and supports brain function and healthy eye development in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Natural Salmon Oil reduces mensuration pain.
- Natural Salmon Oil relieves inflammation and supports joint health.
- Natural Salmon Oil is stringently tested to ensure compliance with standards set for mercury and other heavy metals including lead and cadmium.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food.
For joint health and muscle function: Take 2 capsules, two or three times a day, with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Each capsule contains:
Natural fish oil 1g
contain omega-3 marine trigycerides 300mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contain sulphites.