Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf 7500 is a high-potency, vegetarian-friendly supplement that helps maintain healthy immune system function.
- Contains oleuropein 18-mg
- Cardiovascular health
- Immune health
- Olive Leaf 7500 contains 180mg of oleuropein per capsule. Olueropein is the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaf.
- Olive lead is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and to support healthy immune system function.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support healthy cardiovascular system function.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild.
Each tablet contains:
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract 750mg
derived from dry leaf minimum 7.5g
stand. to contain oleuropein 180mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.