Contains herbs and nutrients to help relieve symptoms of gout and maintain healthy uric acid levels.
- Formulated to relieve symptoms of gout
- Contains herbs traditionally used to relieve symptoms of gout, including joint pain, swelling and inflammation
- Helps maintain healthy uric acid levels
- Adults: 2 tablets daily, up to 4 tablets daily
- During times of pain, or as directed by a healthcare professional
Each film coasted tablet contains:
Prunus cerasus (Tart cherry) fruit flesh powder equiv. to fresh 2.5g (2,500mg)
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed ext. dry conc. equiv. to dry 3g (3,000mg)
Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil's claw) tuber ext. dry conc. equiv. to dry 570mg
Potassium citrate 50mg
equiv. Potassium 18.08mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
Folic acid (vitamin B9) 90 micrograms
Free from added egg, dairy, shellfish, fish products, crustacean, products, peanut, animal products, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial flavourings or sweeteners
Suitable for vegetarians
Contains lactose and sugars
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.