Nerve & blood tonic
Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of vitamin B12 deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Dissolves under the tongue
- Blood tonic
- Nerve tonic
- Sublingual B12 1000 provides vitamin B12 in a convenient sublingual tablet.
- Sublingual B12 1000 helps maintain haemoglobin formation, supports blood health and assists healthy red blood cell production.
- Sublingual B12 1000 maintains cognitive function and brain health and supports cardiovascular and immune system health.
- Sublingual B12 1000 assists sugar metabolism, supports energy production and is important for cell growth and replication.
- Sublingual B12 1000 helps prevent dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of a vitamin B12 deficiency.
Adults and children over 12 years - Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Vitamin supplement should not replace a balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.