High potency antiviral formula with Andrographis and Olive Leaf.
Sore throat? Runny nose? Fever? Tummy bug? Take ActiViral at the first sign of symptoms to fight colds, flu and other viral and bacterial infections.
Features and benefits
- Combines the antiviral properties of echinacea and andrographis with the immune-supporting benefits of zinc and vitamin C
- Helps fight mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs)
- Relieves symptoms of colds and flu and mild tonsilitis and laryngitis, including sore throat, runny nose, headache and mucous congestion
- Take at first sign of cold symptoms
- Vegetarian formula
How it works
- Fusion ActiViral contains andrographis, which may help reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu and mild tonsillitis and laryngitis
- Symptoms relieved may include sore throat, runny nose, mucous congestion, headache and mild fever
- Andrographis has antiviral properties, as does echinacea, which is used to stimulate immune health and fight mild infections in traditional Western herbal medicine. Zinc and vitamin C provide additional immune support.
Adults - Take 1 capsule once a day for a maximum of 2 weeks
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort.
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf 4.5g (4500mg)
standardised to andrographolide 62.5mg
Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) leaf 1.25g (1250mg)
standardised to oleuropein 30mg
Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud 1g (1000mg)
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 750mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN)) 27.5mg
equiv. to zinc 8mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.