Includes astragalus to help sitmulate a healthy immune response plus zinc to help reduce the frequency of children's common colds.
Features and benefits
- Immune support specially formulated for kids
- Delicious, naturally derived blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice
- Sweetened with stevia, and contains no added sugar
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and over
- Based on Jade Windscreen Formula, which has been used for hundreds of years in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it's traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds
- Includes astragalus to help stimulate a healthy immune response
- Plus zinc for additional immune support and to help reduce the frequency with which children catch common colds
- Also contains fresh elderberry juice, equivalent to 568.5mg per 2.5mL.
How it works
Fusion Kids' Astra 8 Immune Shield contains zinc, which supports healthy immune system function and reduces the frequency of children's common cold episodes.
Fusion Kids' Astra 8 Immune Shield is based on a herbal combination called Jade Windscreen Formula, which is traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds in TCM, where it's considered particularly beneficial for people who suffer from them repeatedly, and is typically taken for several months at a time.
Children 2-5 years - Take 2.5-5mL, once or twice daily
Children 6-9 years - Take 5-7.5mL, once or twice daily
Children 10-12 years - Take 7.5-10mL, once or twice daily
Serving suggestion - Mix each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Best taken with food. Shake well before use.
At the first sign of cold symptoms, consider Fusion Kids' Cold & Flu Fighter.
Each 2.5mL contains dry extracts:
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root 54.3mg, min. dry equiv. 814.5mg
White atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala) root 54.3mg, dry equiv 271.5mg
Fang Feng (Saposhnikovia divaricata) root 54.3mg, dry equiv 271.5mg
Plus fresh juice:
Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit 47.38mg, fresh equiv 568.5mg
Zinc gluconate (Zinc gluconate) 5.7mg, equiv. to zinc 0.8mg
Contains purified water, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, glycerol, xanthan gum, Stevia rebaudiana, potassium sorbate, maltodextrin and blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived).
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains potassium sorbate. Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach children.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.