- Since 1970
- 100% Grey Cover
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- Up to 2 Applications
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- No Ammonia - Alcohol - Parabens
- Dermatologically Tested - Sensitive Skin
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml/2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml/2 fl oz.
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15ml/0.5 fl oz.
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please not that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
40 Years of Expertise Dedicated to Beauty and Health of Colored Hair
Herbatint Permanent Haircolor Gel covers your grey effectively while taking care of your hair thanks to:
A Gentle Unique Formula
A carefully balanced formulation, result of rigorous testing, achieving for each shade the perfect color result in the most gentle manner possible.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe Vera - Protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Limnanthes Alba (meadowfoam) - Moisturizers and adds shine to the hair
- Betula Alba (white birch) - Toning and soothing properties
- Cinchona Calisaya - Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) - Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Echinacea Angustifolia - Natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Julgans Regia (walnut) - Intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Rheum Palmatum (rhubarb) - Color enhancer and skin conditioner
Your Color is Rich and Deep, Your Hair Looks Beautiful and Healthy
A gentle formula for perfect grey coverage from the first application!
Easy to Apply
Herbatint's gel based hair color is easier than ever to mix and apply.
- Up to 2 Applications
Just use the amounts of color and developer you need! The leftover unmixed product can be stored for future applications.
- 40 minutes for A Perfect Result
Gentle and odorless formula creates a more pleasant coloring experience.
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C, D, R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number. Full details in the instructions leaflet.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel
Laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua (water), PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, p-phenylenediamine, oleic acid, 4-chlororesorcinol, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (withc hazel) leaf extract, betula alba (birch) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, tetrasodium edta, 2, 4-diaminophenoxyethanol hcl, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite, glycerin.
Aqua (water), hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream Ingredients
Aqua (water), citric acid, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, oryza ethoxydiglycol oleate, isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin.
*Botanical and Natural Origin
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face and sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
Against Animal Testing.
For External Use Only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.