Fusion Libido is suitable for both men and women, and includes herbs traditionally used to enhance sexual vitality in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), including horny goat weed and schisandra.
Features and benefits
In Chinese medicine:
- Horny goat weed, morinda, curculigo and schisandra are traditionally used to enhance sexual vitality in both men and women
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used to unblock the flow of Qi (life force energy), and in circumstances where libido is low
- Along with tribulus, horny goat weed is also traditionally used to tonify the Kidney organ-meridian system (which is considered central to reproductive health in TCM) and to anchor Yang, which is associated with masculine qualities; deficiency of Yang may lead to fatigue and reduced sexual interest
- Morinda is traditionally taken to improve physical performance
- Schisandra is traditionally used to relieve fatigue and enhance resistance to physical and emotional stress
How it works
In TCM, the Kidney organ-meridian system is traditionally believed to play a vital role in sexual function, in part because it's the source of the opposing forces of Yin and Yang.
In both men and women, Yang has active and energetic characteristics. It's associated with masculine energy, fire, hardness, strength and upwards movement. In contrast, Yin is softer and cooler, associated with feminine energy, calmness, slowness and stillness.
Adults - Take 2-3 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed
Each vegetable capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) fruit 50mg, dry equiv. 2.5g
Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 150mg, dry equiv. 2.25g
Morinda (Morinda officinalis) root 150mg, dry equiv. 750mg
Curculigo (Curculigo orchioides) root 107.1mg, dry equiv. 750mg
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 50mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare pracitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.