Used traditionally in Western herbal medicine to relieve premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms including breast tenderness and relieve painful or irregular periods.
Features and benefits
Fusion Vitex provides equivalent to 1kg Vitex agnus-castus (also known as chaste tree) fruit per tablet.
In Western herbal medicine, vitex is:
- Traditionally used to relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension, including breast tenderness
- Traditionally used to relieve period pain
- Traditionally used to support the health of the menstrual cycle and relieve irregular periods
- Traditionally used to support women's reproductive system health
How it works
- Vitex relieves premenstrual tension
- Period pain relief
- Vitex reduces irregular periods and supports women's reproductive health
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily or as prescribed by your health professional
Each tablet contains extract equivalent to dry:
Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit 100mg, dry equiv. 1g
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.