Helps regulate the menstrual cycle and relieve menstrual symptoms such as period pain, mood swings, bloating, sugar cravings and heavy bleeding.
Features and benefits
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support women's reproductive health, regulate the menstrual cycle, relieve period paid (dysmenorrhoea) and aid the management of irregular, heavy or prolonged periods.
- Provides symptomatic relief from the physical and emotional symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), including fatigue, breast tenderness, abdominal cramping, fluid retention, bloating, headaches, mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings and cravings for sweets.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines and help relieve their symptoms
- For additional premenstrual support, Women's Balance may be combined with Fusion® Vitex tablets, which hep reduce the frequency and severity of premenstrual symptoms
- To aid the management of flooding or heavy periods, we recommend combining Women's Balance with Fusion® Tienchi Ginseng, which has traditionally been used to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding and restore the healthy flow of Blood and Qi.
How it works
Fusion® Women's Balance tablets contain a synergistic blend of herbs carefully combine to restore balance to the menstrual cycle. It includes Peony and Dong Quai, traditionally used to regulate menstruation and relieve congested Blood and constrained Qi, Bupleurum and Cyperus to disperse Liver Qi, and Rehmannia to nourish the Yin.
Adults - Take 2 tablets twice daily
Each tablet contains extract equivalent to dry:
Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root 750mg
Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root 500mg
Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 425mg
Cyperus rotundus (Cyperus rotundus) rhizome 400mg
Ligusticum striatum (Szechuan lovage) root 350mg
Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) root 350mg
Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolen 300mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 125mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioners.