A delicious, high-potency chewable vitamin C and zinc supplement with elderflower.
Features and benefits
- High-potency vitamin C to support healthy immune system function and support the immune system in fighting illness
- Combines three different forms of ascorbate (vitamin C), including calcium ascorbate, which is gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- Contains zinc glycinate, which is highly bioavailable and more readily absorbed than some other forms of zinc, such as zinc sulfate
- Also contains elderflower extract equivalent to 600mg dried flowers per chewable tablets.
- Delicious elderberry flavour, sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin
- Vegan formula
How it works
Each chewable tablet of Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced provides a total of 1000mg vitamin C from three different sources: ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate. By blending ascorbic acid with non-acidic forms of vitamin C, the formula is buffered to be gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone.
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced also contains zinc glycinate, a form of zinc that's more readily available to the body than some other forms of zinc, such as zinc sulfate.
In Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced, these nutrients are accompanied by elderflower extract (equivalent to 600mg of the dried flowers per chewable tablet). The tablets are flavoured with elderberry, and are sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin.
Adults - Chew 1 to 2 tablets one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed
Children 6-12 years - Chew 1/2 to 1 tablet one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed
Each chewable tablet contains:
Calcium ascorbate (Calcium ascorbate) 544.6mg
equiv. to ascorbic acid 450mg
Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate) 337.5mg
equiv. to ascorbic acid 300mg
Ascorbic Acid 250mg
Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 1000mg
Zinc (zinc glycinate) 17.2mg
Plus herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower 600mg
Naturally flavoured with elderberry. Sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours ,flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.