Intestamine features mastic gum which relieves symptoms of dyspepsia, gastrointestinal pain and heartburn. Slippery elm bark is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as a demulcent that soothes irritated tissues, helps decrease symptoms of mild gastritis and mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- Slippery elm bark is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as a demulcent that soothes irritated tissues, helps to decrease symptoms of mild gastritis and helps to decrease mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
- Mastic gum relieves symptoms of dyspepsia, gastronintestinal pain and heartburn
- Vegan, pear flavoured oral powder
Each 5g dose contains:
Aloe vera (aloe) leaf inner juice dry 2.5mg
equiv. to juice fresh inner leaf 500mg
Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner powder 500mg
Pistacia lentiscus (Mastic) 550mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 200mg
Curcumin (Theracurmin 45.5mg) 15mg
Apple pectin 100mg
Adults: Take 5g (1 level teaspoon) three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Mix in 100mL of water of juice and consume immediately.
- Keep out of Reach of Children
- Alway read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist of worsen, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance of dietary intake is inadequate
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Contains sugars and sulfites
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.