Black cohosh is traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms in Western herbal medicine. In Fusion Menopause, it's combined with dong quai, vitex and other herbs.
Features and benefits
- Black cohosh is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve many common menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes, disturbed sleep, irritability, mood swings and mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Along with vitex, black cohosh also supports women's reproductive hormone health, based on their traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Dong quai is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and as a blood tonic
- Fusion Menopause also contains the herbs horny goat weed, curculigo, anemarrhena plus shatavari
How it works
- Black cohosh: traditionally used to relieve hot flushes, mood swings and more
- Vitex: traditionally used to support reproductive hormone health
- Dong quai relieves menopausal symptoms
- Also consider Fusion Menopause Heat Relief
Adults - Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts dry concentrate:
Anemarrhena (Anemarrhena asphodeloides) root and rhizome 85mg, dry equiv.
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) root 133.33mg, dry equiv. 800mg
Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 50mg, dry equiv. 750mg
Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 43.33mg, dry equiv. 650mg
Curculigo (Curculigo orchioides) root 71.43mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) rhizome 100mg, dry equiv. 400mg
Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit 25mg, dry equiv. 250mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.