Broad-spectrum protection form free radical damage to promote healthy ageing and support cardiovascular, liver, skin, immune and joint health.
Features and benefits
- A synergistic, high dose combination of Western and Chinese herbs rich in antioxidants, including Green Tea, Grape Seed, Milk Thistle, Turmeric and Japanese Knotweed.
- Supports the body's own antioxidants defences and helps offset the effects of free radicals, which may produce cumulative damage and contribute to the ageing process.
- Promotes healthy ageing
- Supports cardiovascular health and may help healthy people maintain their cholesterol within the normal range, improve their LDL:HDL ratio and reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol.
- Also helps maintain blood vessel health and maintain and protect the health of the capillaries
- Promotes healthy immune function and helps maintain normal health of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, prostate, skin, eyes and joints.
- May enhance the body's detoxification processes and inhibit inflammation
- Suitable for use during periods of stress, strenuous exercise and weight loss to help scavenge the free radicals that are generated during these times of high metabolic activity and reduce the damage they can cause.
- Contains standardised Black Pepper extract to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of other ingredients in this formula.
-Contains low-caffeine Green Tea extract, equivalent to just 1.5mg caffeine per tablet (Green Tea typically contains 30-100mg of caffeine per cup, while coffee contains 60-200mg)
How it works
Fusion®Revital 8™ is a synergistic blend of botanical extracts rich in polyphenol antioxidants to help neutralise the potentially damaging free radicals that are produced in the body during normal cellular metabolism and from excessive exposure to the sun, pollution and many chemicals in our environment, food, water and air.
Adults - Take 1 tablet once daily
Intensive therapy: take 1 tablet two or three times daily
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Each tablet contains extracts standardised to dry:
Fallopia japonica (Japanese Knotweed) root 80g (80,000mg)
stand. to resveratrol 200mg
Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) seed 12.64g (12,640mg)
stand. to procyanidins 100mg
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dry seed 6.25g (6250mg)
stand, to flavanolignans as silybin 75mg
Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf 5.63g (5630mg)
stand. to catechins 140mg
stand. to epigallocatechin-3-)-gallate (EGCG) 75mg
contains caffeine less than 1.88mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 3.08g (3080mg)
stand. to curcuminoids 100mg
Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit 400mg
stand. to piperine 8mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.