Natural sedative herbs traditionally used to relieve insomnia and improve sleep quality.
Features and benefits
- Suitable for people who have difficulty falling asleep, wake easily during the night, or are disturbed by dreams or restlessness.
- Promotes deep, restful sleep without being habit-forming or causing daytime drowsiness.
- Includes herbs traditionally used to relieve mild anxiety, nervous tension and irritability, especially when they are interfering with sleep.
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to address sleeplessness and insomnia by calming the Shen (mind and spirit), nourishing the Heart organ-meridian system and clearing senses.
- Combines well with Fusion® Stress & Anxiety, particularly when stress and nervous symptoms interfere with sleep.
How it works
Fusion® Sleep is a synergistic blend of Chinese and Western herbs including Zizyphus, Albizia and Passionflower. Together, these and the other herbs in our Sleep tablets calm the agitated Shen, bring peace to the mind and spirit, and clear the senses so you can drift off more easily, experience a more peaceful sleep, and wake feeling rested.
Adults - Take 2-4 tablets one hour before bed
Children 6-12 years - Take 1-2 tablets one hour before bed
Children under 6 years - Take as professionally advised
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Each tablet contains extract equiv. to dry:
Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed 750mg
Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb 500mg
Albizia julibrissin (Albizia julibrissin) stem bark 375mg
Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root 375mg
Wolfiporia cocos (Poria) mushroom 350mg
Biota orientalis (Biota orientalis) seed 300mg
Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit 150mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.