Combines the kidney tonic herbs goji berry, rehmannia and horny goat weed to regulate body fluids.
Features and benefits
- New improved formula, with goji berry, horny goat weed and rehmannia, traditionally used as kidney tonics and to regulate body fluids in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Goji berries are traditionally used as a kidney tonic that relieves fatigue and balances Yin and Yang in TCM
- Rehmannia is also traditionally used to TCM to strengthen kidney Jing (a form of life force energy), as a liver tonic, and as a blood tonic that relieves sleeplessness and irregular menstruation
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used in TCM as a kidney tonic to enhance a healthy libido, to strengthen bones, and to relive mild joint aches and pains
- Also contains Cornelian cherry, Chinese yam, alisma and poris
Adults - Take 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily
Not to be used in children under 5 years of age. If symptoms persist or if you are unsure whether this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root 214.29mg, dry equiv. 1.5g
Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 250mg, dry equiv, 1g
Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) herb 33.33mg, dry equiv 500mg
Cornelian Cherry (Cornus officinalis) fruit 80mg, dry equiv. 400mg
Chinese Yam (Dioscorea oppositifolia) root and rhizome 80mg, dry equiv. 400mg
Alisma (Alisma orientale) rhizome 60mg, dry equiv 300mg
Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) mushroom 60mg, dry equiv 300mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Contains naturally occurring salicylates. No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.