Fusion Menopause Heat Relief contains dong quai, which is traditionally used to relieve menopause symptoms like hot flushes in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), and anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with a symptom pattern called kidney Yin deficiency in TCM.
Features and benefits
- Features dong quai, traditionally used for the relief of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes in TCM
- Contains anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with kidney Yin deficiency in TCM
- Vitex is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and support healthy reproductive hormones
- Includes pueraria (kudzu), standardised to provide 35mg of isoflavones (phytoestrogens) per vegetable capsule
- Plus horny goat weed, phellodendron and morinda
How it works
Women usually experience menopause between the ages 45-55.
As the ovaries age, they produce fever hormones related to menstruation and eggs are released less frequently, eventually results in the end of periods and a woman's reproductive years.
Although menopause can cause a vast number of different symptoms, some of the more common are hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness.
Adults - Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed
Each vegetables capsule contains extracts dry concentrate:
Anemarrhena (Anemarrhena asphodeloides) root and rhizome 150mg, dry equiv 1.5g
Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 75mg, dry equiv. 1.1g
Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root 87.5mg, min. dry equiv. 875mg
equiv. to total isoflavones calc. as daidzin, daidzein and puerarin 35mg
Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 43.3mg, dry equiv. 650mg
Phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) stem bark 95mg, dry equiv 475mg
Morinda (Morinda officinalis) root 80mg, dry equiv 400mg
Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit 25mg, dry equiv. 250mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat nuts, dairy or animal products
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.