Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte + C is a high-strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by important cofactors, including vitamin B6, betacarotene and magnesium
- Immune support
- Skin health
- Zinc Forte + C is a combination of high-strength vitamin C plus zinc to support immune system health
- Zinc is an important co-factor involved in many biochemical reactions within the body. Zinc maintains taste sensation
- Zinc is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body. Vitamin C also forms part of the antioxidant network, helping to regenerate vitamin E
- Zinc Forte + C maintains sperm motility and health
- Zinc Forte + C helps connective tissue production and supports wound healing and skin health
- Vitamin C supports collagen formation, bone health and the absorption of dietary iron
- Zinc Forte + C is a delicious raspberry flavoured powder, naturally sweetened with Stevia, that is suitable for use by children and adults.
Mix into water or juice. Scoop included.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 3g (3 level scoops) once daily, with food.
Children 4-12 years - Take 1g (1 level scoop) once daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each 3g serve contains:
Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc 30mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 1g
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 826. 2mg
Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium 5mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 6mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 5mg
Betacarotene 170 micrograms
Naturally sweetened with Stevia
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.