Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex contains Gymnema, Cinnamon and chromium to help support healthy blood glucose.
- With Gymnema & Cinnamon
- Chromium for sugar metabolism
- 600mg alpha lipoic acid daily
- GlucoPlex contains nutrients that assist sugar and carbohydrate metabolism and assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- GlucoPlex contains chromium which is component of Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF), the biologically active form of chromium involved in glucose metabolism.
- Chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrates.
Alpha Lipoic acid is potent antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings - Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf 2g
stand. to contain Gymnemic acids 25mg
Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem brak 1g
Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed 500mg
alpha Lipoic acid 200mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 35mg
Chromium (as Chromic chloride hexahydrate) 50mcg
Chromium (as picolinate) 16.6mcg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 66.6mcg
equiv. vitamin D3 333IU
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.