Fusion Health Iron Advanced contains a highly absorbable iron glycinate together with nutritional cofactors to help maintain healthy iron stores and support energy production.
Features and benefits
- Contains iron glycinate, an organic form of iron which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of iron (such as iron sulfate) plus vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid
- Gentle on the digestive system
- Includes vitamin C to aid the absorption of dietary iron
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency
- Supports energy levels
- Aids healthy red blood cell production
- Helps maintain haemoglobin formation
- May be beneficial for people with increased iron requirements such as growing children, women who are iron deficient in pregnancy or menstruating, and vegetarians
How it works
Iron is involved in numerous physiological processes in the body. Most importantly, it maintains energy levels, supports healthy red blood cell production and helps with the formation of haemoglobin.
Adults - Take 1 tablet once daily
Children 6-12 years - Take 1/2 tablet once a daily
Children under 6 years - Take as professionally advised
Each tablet contains:
Iron (as iron (II) glycinate) 24mg
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 25mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 15mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
Folic acid 500 micrograms
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500 micrograms
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.