Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i-Care contains concentrated fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, plus iodine
- Children's Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish
- Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce hem, and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet
- Children's Fish-i Care supports brain, cognitive and nervous system function in children
- Children's Fish-i Care maintains skin health in children
- Children's Fish-i Care helps support healthy eye development, and supports eye function in children
- Children's Fish-i Care is available in a delicious vanilla-berry chewable capsule that's naturally sweetened with tooth friendly Xylitol
Children 2-4 years - Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child's mouth or onto your child's favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily.
Children 5-8 years - Chew 1 capsule daily
Children 9-13 years - Chew 2 capsules daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Each chewable capsule contains:
Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides 500mg
equiv. Elcosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50mg
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg
Potassium iodine equiv. iodine 50 micrograms
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Contains fish products and sulfites.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.