Perception - Pregnancy - Breastfeeding
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a multi-nutritional formula, to assist in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a multi-nutritional formula containing vitamins, minerals and nutrients to assist in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 has been formulated to be taken twice a day, to enable optimal levels of nutrients to be taken conveniently to help meet the increased nutritional demands during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Comes in an easy to swallow tablet with a subtle vanilla flavour and smell for those with taste and smell hypersensitive of pregnancy.
- Folic acid, which if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord such as the neural tube defects known as spina bifda and anenecphaly.
- Iodine deficiency is re-emerging as a significant problem in Australia and New Zealand and recent research has identified Australian pregnant and breastfeeding women to be at risk of iodine deficiency. Iodine requirements are increased during pregnancy and adequate maternal iodine levels are important for healthy brain developments. To meet the increased demands of pregnancy, it is recommended that iodine supplementation be take prior to trying to conceive and throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Chlorine plays a key role in foetal development. Choline is required for the healthy development of the brain and nervous system during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Iron requirements are increased during pregnancy and iron is necessary for the formation of hemoglobin which transports oxygen in red blood cells to the tissues.
- Contains naturally sourced betacarotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is an alternate to vitamin A supplementation during pregnancy.
- Zinc is an essential trace element that plays an important role in growth and development. Zinc deficiency is common in pregnant and lactating women and is important for DNA replication, cell devision and growth.
- Folic acid, vitamin B12 and biotin are important for DNA replication, cell division and growth.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid are necessary for oxygen transport in red blood cells so assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 are necessary for the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, therefore playing a role in the development of healthy bones.
- Chromium plays a role in the maintenance of normal, healthy sugar metabolism in healthy individuals.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B5 and nicotinamide assist in energy production to help support the increased energy demands of pregnancy and lactation.
- Assists in general well-being prior to conception and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Helps maintain normal and healthy infant development.
Adults - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. The product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 20mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg
Calcium pantothenate 20mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 18.3mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg
Folinic acid (as calcium folinate) 50mcg
Folic acid 200mcg
Co-methylcobalamin (mecobalamin) (vitamin B12) 250mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
equiv. vitamin D3 500IU
Mixed (low-alpha type) Tocopherols concentrate 6mg
Choline bitartrate 75mg
Calcium (as phosphate) 25mg
Calcium (as calcium pantothenate) 1.7mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 26.7mg
Chromium (as picolinate) 25mcg
Iodine (as Potassium iodine) 135mcg
Iron (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 20mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
Molybdenum (as trixide) 25mcg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 25mcg
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 10mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.