Sleeplessness and restful sleep
Sleep Ease is a herbal formula containing traditional herbs for the relief of sleep issues including sleeplessness, restlessness and mild anxiety.
- Relief of sleeplessness
- Promotes restful sleep
- Calming and sedating
- Sleep Ease contains herbs traditionally used for the relief of sleeplessness and for the symptomatic relief of mild anxiety.
- Sleep Ease contains herbs traditionally used to help relive sleeplessness due to mild anxiety and restlessness and to reduce the effects of mild anxiety and nervous tension, helping to promote sleep.
- Sleep Ease contains traditionally used sedative and anti-anxiety herbs to help promote sleep.
- Ziziphus is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as a sedative for the relief of sleeplessness.
- Magnolia bark is used in traditional Chinese medicine for the symptomatic relief of mild anxiety.
- Passionflower is traditionally used to relieve sleeplessness and restlessness due to nervous stress.
- Californian poppy is traditionally used a sedative to relieve sleeplessness and nervousness.
Adults and children over 12 years - take 2-3 capsules, one hour before bed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Ziziphus jujube var. Spinosa (Zinziphus) seed 3g
Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia) inner stem bark 1g
Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb flowering and fruiting 750mg
Eschscholzia californica (Californian poppy) herb 400mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.