Improves bowel movements, relieve flatulence, bloating and discomfort, and supports healthy immune function.
Features and benefits
- Combines six strains of 'friendly' bacteria, which have collectively been the subject of more than 36 clinical studies, 19 scientific review papers and many in vitro and laboratory studies, including the clinically-researched bacterial strains HOWARU® HN019™, HN001™, BI-04®.
- Helps maintain digestive health, improve the frequency and characteristics of bowel movements and reduce gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating, flatulence and abdominal discomfort.
- May also aid in the management of eczema, help maintain a normal healthy immune system, and reduce the risk of upper respiratory tract infections such as colds.
- Contains bacterial strains specially chosen for their resistance t ostomach acid, bile salts and digestive enzymes (allowing them to safety travel through the upper digestive tract and reach the gut), and for their ability to adhere to the mucous membranes lining the intestines and colonise the bowel.
- Suitable for use after antibiotics to support digestive function and more rapidly restore and maintain the bowel flora.
How it works
Fusion® Probiotic Advanced supports the health of the gastrointestinal microflora, helps maintain healthy digestive function, and relieves digestive symptoms such as flatulence, bloating and abdominal discomfort.
Adults & Children - Take 1 capsule daily, with a meal
For children 2-6 years - capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food.
Children under 2 years - take only as professionally advised
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicine and nutritional supplements.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus ((La-14 FloraFIT®)) 12 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum ((Lp-115, FloraFIT®)) 7 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (HN019, HOWARU®)) 4 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis ((BI-04, HOWARU®)) 3 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus ((HN001, HOWARU®)) 2 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus ((Lr-32, FloraFIT®)) 2 billion CFU
No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Howaru®, FloraFit®, La-14®, Lp-115®, Bl-04®, Lr-32®, HN-001™ and HN-019™ are registered or licensed trademarks of DuPont.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.