Herbs of Gold Candida Relief contains Pau d'arco inner stem bark, a herb that has a long history of traditional use as a remedy in South America.
- Fungal infections
- Digestive disturbances
- Traditional remedy
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America as an anti-fungal, for the relief of the symptoms of candida
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of fungal and bacterial infections
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of digestive disturbances
- Pau d'arco has a long history of use as a herbal remedy in South America
- Candida Relief assists in the maintenance of wellbeing
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau d'arco) inner stem bark extract equiv. to dry 1g
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.