Eye and macula health
Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard with Biberry 10 000 is an eye formula containing anthocyanosides, key antioxidant compounds in Bilberry, plus other important antioxidant nutrients to protect the eyes from free radical damage and maintain healthy eyes.
- Macula and eye health
- With lutein and zeaxanthin (5:1)
- Contains Bilberry anthocyanosides
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 supports healthy eye function and helps protect the health of the eye macula.
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 contains 10g of fresh Bilberry, standardised for antioxidant anthocyanosides, to help maintain eye health.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in high concentrations in the macula (retina) of the eyes and help protect and maintain eye tissue.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that help protect the eyes from free radical damage.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support healthy vision and help maintain healthy eye macula.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin help the eyes tolerate glaring light and help with vision recovery after eye exposure to glaring light.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin help the yes detect colour contrast.
- Electronic device screens, such as phones and computers, emite blue light. Lutein and zeaxanthin protect the eyes as they act as filters by absorbing high energy blue light.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support eye health when using electronic screen devices such as phones and computers.
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 helps eyes to adapt to varation in light intensity.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit extract equiv. to fresh 10g
stand. to contain anthocyanosides 24mg
Tagetes erecta (Marigold) flower extract equiv. to dry 933mg
stand. to contain lutein esters calc. as lutein 10mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
d-alpha- tocopheryl acid succinate 165.3mg
equiv. natural vitamin E 200IU
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 25mg
Copper (as gluconate) 1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.