One of the most popular essential oil, our lavender is grown in the south of France and has a delightfully classic lavender scent. The Latin word "lavare" means "to wash", and lavender has been used for many centuries for many traditional aromatherapy purposes.
How to use
- Use in an essential oil diffuser
- Applying a drop to your hands and inhaling
- Apply a few drops with carrier oil to targeted ares and massage in
- Add to body wash before adding to a bath
- Add to lotions or moisturisers
Lavennder French - Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.