Hydrates and protects. For balanced or slightly dry skin. Quince seed, marsh mallow and witch hazel hydrate and smooth.
A light moisturiser for healthy, toned skin, Quince Day Cream refreshes and protects balanced to slightly dry skin while supporting moisture content.
Formulation: Quince wax forms a light, breathable protective layer to maintain moisture balance Quince seed extract with jojoba, apricot and avocado oils firms the skin.
Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply a small amount evenly to the face, neck and décolleté with your fingers. Quince Day Cream is perfect as a primer before applying make up. In the evening, we recommend using Night Serum or Renewing Night Conditioner as a non-oily night time skin care product.
All our moisturisers are concentrated and are formulated to be applied as follows:
- Warm around a large pea size between the palms of your hands to melt the waxes
- Apply to your face, that's still moist from Toner, with both palms, gently pressing into your skin. Toner aids absorption of your mosituriser, and ensures an even economical application
Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca Kernal Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Pyrus Cydonia Peel/Fruit Cera, Lysolecithin, Bentonite, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Parfum*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Xanthan Gum, *from natural essential oils
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATURE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- We do not test on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation, and are recovered under fair conditions